CES is founded in 1996 in Asse by Bart and Paul Blommaert, and by now it has grown into a team of 40 specialists in the technical engineering field, spread out across four locations.
The Tunisian office was founded in May 2008 in Bizerte.
The headquarter in Wallonia was founded shorty after, in December 2008.
The office in Luxembourg was founded in 2010.
In 2014, CES acquired IBAM, a company specialized in sustainability.
In 2015, CES started up facility services and opened a new office in Limburg.
CES offers a consultant service in the field of energy, technical installations (heating, ventilation, air conditionning, electricity, sanitary fittings, fire safety, elevators etc,..) and processing. Measurements and dynamic simulations are the fundaments.
- CES is a recognized EPB- and EPC-assessor for projects situated in Flanders, Wallonia and Brussels;
- CES is certificated PHPP;
- CES is a certificated energy expert for public buildings;
- CES is also a certificated BREEAM assessor;
- CES is also a certificated safety coordinator.